All of Nancy's blogs can be accessed from the links, above.
Nancy's blogs first appeared in the Law Bulletin Publishing Company's The Chicago Daily Law Bulletin,in its related blog, Around the Water Cooler, and in the blog of Ms. JD, at
To read Nancy's publications, find the links, above ...
"What New Attorneys Can Do to Help Themselves,"
published in the CBA Record, January, 2012 edition
"The Fat Lady May Have to Wait to Sing,"
published in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin,
February 8, 2013
1. The Legal Job Market - 2013
- Steve Jobs: Don't Lose Faith;
- Collaborating with the Enemy
- Ninety-Two Days of Summer
2. Your Job Search & Resources
- Remembering from Where You Came
- Thinking of You E-mails Mean A Lot
- I Knew You When, Brian LeVay
- Apprenticeship Program a Win-Win for All
3. Your Resume
- Checking Out the Resume, Part I
- Checking Out the Resume, Part II
4. The Practice
- Modern Family and Fessing Up